August 11, 2022 | by information
- The student entrance at North Johnson Street opens at 7:15 a.m. It is important that students do not arrive before this time.
- Families must make arrangements for students who will need to arrive earlier.
- students are not allowed to check out after 2:30 p.m. on regular schedule days and after 11:45 a.m. on early dismissal days (Wednesdays).
- No student may leave campus during the school day unless a parent or other approved person signs out the student in the main office. A parent may give another adult permission to check out their child as a part of the enrollment packet contact information submitted to the registrar during orientation or notify the front office via phone call prior to the student being checked out. The adult must present an ID to check out the student. Students who leave the school without permission are cutting class and will face immediate consequences.
- Students 18 and over may check out of school with permission from a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian of the 18-year-old student must be notified and the parent or guardian must give permission to the front office staff before the student may check out of school.