August 5, 2021 | by
Journalism and Reading Intervention Teacher
Office Hours by appointment
- This is my sixth year teaching at Sci High.
- I love working with young people because they have big imaginations and flexible minds.
- I teach reading and journalism because reading and writing are some of the best ways to empathize and make your voice heard.
- I earned my BA and MFA in Creative Writing and the Teaching of Writing at Columbia College Chicago.
- Color: Black
- Food: Eggplant parmesan
- Book: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- Subject: Anything language or art-related!
- Hobbies: Reading, writing, podcasts, horror movies, arts and crafts, cooking.
- Sports: The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Team: Rachel Lindsay