First Day of Classes
June 6, 2022 | by information
Orientation > First Day of Classes
- The student gate at N. Johnson Street will open at 7:15 a.m.
- As a safety precaution, students should not arrive before 7:15 a.m.
- N. Johnson Street is the bus loading zone for students.
- Students who ARE NOT using school-provided transportation must exit vehicles at Bienville Street and must walk to the North Johnson Street entrance to be admitted to campus.
- Students will turn off cellphones, smartwatches, AirPods/headphones/earbuds and place them in their assigned Yondr bag.
- Students will be in full uniform as described in the student handbook. This includes wearing the student identification card.
- Homeroom is the official attendance-taking period and begins at 7:38 a.m.
- Students that arrive after this time will be tardy for the day.
- The academic schedule ends each day at 3:03 p.m.
- Students are not allowed to be checked out after 2:30 p.m.
- Students will retrieve items from their Yonder bag as they exit to the North Johnson student gate.
- Buses will depart at 3:13 p.m.