Chamber Chat - 10/2
Happy First Friday! Can you believe that we're approaching the half-way point of the semester already? As difficult as it may be some days, we are definitely making progress! We will continue to work together to make sure all of our students make it through this semester of virtual-learning successfully and are prepared for next semester. We will continue to focus on rising above our challenges and use them to reach our goals!
Please pay attention to these announcements for next week:
- ACT testing - Tuesday, October 6th:
- Tuesday, October 6th is the State ACT test for 12th graders only. 9th-11th grade students will not have classes that day.
- 12th Graders ONLY- This is a mandatory test. Sci High will provide transportation (bus routes will be posted on the website at www.noscihigh.org). Breakfast will be served from 7:30 am-7:50 am. If families opt to drop off students, they must be at school by 8:00 am to receive temperature checks and start the test on time. Students must follow dress down rules and wear masks. Please contact Ms. Pellerin at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Mid-Term Exams - October 7th & 8th:
- Midterm exams will take place for ALL students
- All students must attend Homeroom at 8:00 a.m. each day.
- Wednesday, Oct 7th - Midterms for 1st & 2nd periods
- Thursday, Oct 8th - Midterms for 3rd & 4th periods
- School Closure Survey - If you have not done so already, please complete the following three (3) question survey to help guide our planning regarding distance learning and returning back to school. ADD LINK HERE.
- Our New Campus! - As high school students across the city begin to return to their campuses, please remember that our situation is unique as we are preparing to transition onto our new campus. We're closer than ever and will be keeping you up to date regarding plans to move in. Until then and depending on our mid-term data, we may be bringing small groups of students into the building for extra support and intervention. Stay tuned for more information.
Have a great weekend! Phase 3.1! Still, wear a mask.