2022 - 2023 School Year Registration
An email has been sent to the email address used for registration last year. It includes your student’s SNAP code to access your account. If you do not remember the email address or the password you used please email email@example.com. Include your student’s name, your name, and your new email address if you would like to change it. You will receive an email reply in 24 hours to inform you the email address has been updated and the new password.
- Schools are required to verify student residency at least once per school year, and to discharge enrolled students verified as living out-of-parish.
- It is against state and Federal law to require a Social Security Card at the time of registration. If you would like for your student to be considered for Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) scholarships, we do request the student’s social security card along with the signed consent form to share with the state of Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance (LOSFA).
- Proof of Residency
Documents (Two of the following):
- Louisiana Driver’s License OR State-issued ID Card
- Current Lease OR Mortgage Statement
- Water Bill
- Entergy Bill
- Cable Bill
- Letter/statement of living arrangements signed by the owner of dwelling with one of the above residency documents in owner’s name