We are looking for teachers to complement our dynamic group of educators. Teachers will be responsible for preparing and implementing rigorous academic instruction while also helping students to develop social-emotional skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the teaching profession with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust.They will know how to engage a class and make learning meaningful for diverse learners.The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education, and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
As a teacher, you are expected to:
● Develop and refine curricula, including a scope and sequence and lesson plans for each assigned course
● Participate in coaching cycles in order to constantly improve practice
● Coordinate with Exceptional Children's Services to provide appropriate accommodations to students
● Hold high expectations for each student; behaviorally and academically
● Maintain a rigorous and engaging classroom
● Build positive rapport with students
● Make effective and timely use of school reporting systems; PowerSchool (attendance and grades) and KickBoard (behavior and culture tracking).
● Establish and maintain strong communication with all parents
● Develop and participate in initiatives to continually improve and enrich student learning.