Required Documents for Registration
OneApp placement results will be made available by EnrollNola on the parent application portal. To register at the school by following the instructions below after accepting the student's placement. Even if you have accepted your seat in the OneApp portal, you will not be registered at Sci High without completing this enrollment procedure.
Required Records for Registration List
- Copy of student Birth Certificate
- Copy of final report card
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of available standardized test scores (MAP, LEAP, PARCC, PLAN, EXPLORE, EOC, Aspire, etc)
- Copy of Driver's License of a parent or legal representative
- Official copy of student transcripts
- Social Security Card
- Copy of the updated Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable.
- Individual Adaptation Plan (IAP or 504 Plan), if applicable.
- Proof of legal custody if the guardians are not the biological parents of the child(ren).
- Three proofs of residency Orleans Parish (i.e. Entergy, S & WB, a phone bill, proof of tax exemption, current lease, pay stub with address, official letter from Family Service Worker)
Over the late spring and fall, Sci High holds informational Welcome Sessions for new families, Academic Placement sessions, Parent Orientations, and Freshmen Transition Camp. See our school calendar for more information.